T2000 Tactical Flashlight Reviews

About T2000 Tactical Flashlight

The T2000 Tactical Flashlight, found online at Special.TacticalT2000.com, is a new product that describes itself as a tactical flashlight with military grade strength that can be used as an important safety tool.

How Does It Work?

According to the Survival Gear Info website, which is promoting this product, nearly 95% of American households are simply not prepared for even the most basic emergency situation because they have old, outdated, weak flashlights at home. And while this may not seem like a serious problem, it actually can be.

Though most people generally only think they need a flashlight when the power goes out at home, or if you are looking for something under the bed or behind the dresser, the truth is that flashlights can actually be lifesaving tools. The website says to consider a situation where you are stuck on the side of the road in a remote area, or are trying to alert rescue or emergency workers in a natural disaster. A basic store bought flashlight will be no help in that situation whatsoever.

A tactical flashlight like the T2000 Tactical Flashlight is so powerful that it is used by firemen, police officers, hunters, campers, and military forces. The website says that it emits a “massive 700 lumens of light” and can be seen nearly two miles away. In addition, it is made from materials that could easily withstand an accident or other disaster. 

Cost/Price Plans

The T2000 Tactical Flashlight is currently available for $54, which they quote as being 75% off the normal retail price of $216.00. Unfortunately the website does not provide any information on how long this promotion will last and when they will return to normal retail pricing.  

Refund Policy

This website does offer their customers a published Terms & Conditions on their website, but unfortunately nowhere on their website or in their Terms & Conditions is there any information at all regarding returns or refunds. Concerned customers should definitely contact their Customer Service team before making a purchase to get a full explanation of any existing Return or Refund Policy, and customers who make this purchase before speaking to a Customer Service team member should not expect any opportunity to get a refund if they are unhappy with this product. 

Customer Service Contact Info

Customers who would like to contact Customer Service with any questions, concerns, or complaints can do so by phone at 877-620-8999.

Unfortunately this product has very few customer reviews available at this time, making it difficult for prospective customers to know whether or not they would like to purchase this product from this website.

However, of the few reviews which are available, there are certainly some extremely poor reviews that should give potential customers cause for concern. In general, there is more than one “tactical” flashlight being sold online for 75% off the retail price and customers who order them are finding out that they are getting basic, cheap, standard flashlights constructed in China and advertised as though they are military grade quality. 

The fact that this website provides almost no information on their pricing structure and doesn’t provide any information on returns and refunds is just another sign that customers should stay far away.   

Competitors and Alternatives?

There are many other flashlights available on the market, including tactical grade flashlights for customers who are interested in purchasing that kind of product. Some of them will only be available from online retailers, while others may be available at retailers near you, depending on where you live, so customers who are unhappy with this product should be able to find an alternative that better meets their needs.   

If you have experience with this company or their products, please leave your T2000 Tactical Flashlight reviews below.

Related Articles

6 ‘T2000 Tactical Flashlight’ Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
1 Review

recurring fee

Reviewed By George & Amy on January 11, 2017

Ditto - billed $34.99 but we have ended up with a recurring $19.99 fee each month - and have no idea how that got signed up. Our Credit Card will help us dispute (USAA company is the best!)

Flashlights are nothing special...

Did You Find This Review Helpful?
out of 0 People Found This Review Helpful
No Comments Yet
Your Comment
1 Review

Deceptive sales

Reviewed By Lisa on January 9, 2017

They shouldn't even get one star. As others have stated, they keep charging your credit card. They say you opted in to a membership. It must be in the fine print and is a pretty low thing to do.

No Comments Yet
Your Comment
1 Review

reviewed by ken

Reviewed By ken on December 22, 2016

big scam and crooks,purchased a dozen or more of these lights for Christmas gifts,when I finally got them they came without the chargers and no rechargeable batteries,just a cheap light that cannot be used without the charger and batteries,after numerous contacts with company to no avail I chunked them in trash and wrote it off as lesson learned,if it sounds too good to be true it probably is,

No Comments Yet
Your Comment
1 Review

Check your credit card bill

Reviewed By CopperBales on December 14, 2016

They continued to bill my credit card $19.99 more than once. What a scam. Avoid any purchase from this company!

out of 1 People Found This Review Helpful
No Comments Yet
Your Comment
2 Reviews

VERY SHADY PEOPLE

Reviewed By JEFF MCKNIGHT on October 5, 2016

THE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS!
ORDERED FREE FLASHLIGHT FOR SHIPPING CHARGE OF $14.99.
RECIEVED FLASHLIGHT IT IS OK. NOTHING AMAZING!
2 WEEKS LATER THEY BILL MY CREDIT CARD $19.99!!!!!
THEY SAY IM A "MEMBER"!!!!!!!
THAT I AGREED TO BE A MEMBER AND THE CHARGE IS $19.99!
I DID NOT AGREE TO SHIT!
THEY ARE SCAMMERS BILLING MY CREDIT CARD THINKING THAT I WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE THE FRAUDULENT CHARGE!!!
VERY SHADY PEOPLE!
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!
JEFF M
FREDONIA NY

out of 2 People Found This Review Helpful
View all 3 Comments
AHALL
October 25, 2016

I am getting these same charges. Did they refund you? Did it finally stop?

JEFF MCKNIGHT
October 26, 2016

YES I HAD TO TWIST THEIR ARM BEFORE THEY CREDITED MY CARD BACK! THEIR WEB-SITE TRIES TO GET YOU TO SAY YES TO ALL KINDS OF BULL____ AFTER YOU LOGIN ALL YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO!
IT IS LIKE NAVIGATING THRU A MAZE TO THE POINT YOU JUST WANT TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION AND THEN BAMM!!! YOUR A MEMBER!!!
I NEVER THOUGHT YOU HAD TO BECOME A MEMBER BY BUYING A FLASHLIGHT!!!!
WORSE THAN HILLARY! THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS!!!
CAROL HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME!!
(CAROL IS ANOTHER REVIEWER)

October 26, 2016

BUY A FLASHLIGHT ELSEWHERE!!!

Your Comment
1 Review

Bad Company

Reviewed By Carol Bonnell on October 3, 2016

Their website is very misleading! I ordered their flashlight for $.14.99 with free shipping, then had to go through many pages offering more products, after declining all the other offers I got to the summery page which does not allow for review but placed the order already for $95.. So far I have been on their help line for 30 min. and I also e-mailed about it with no response. My advice is to stay clear and go to Amazon instead..

out of 3 People Found This Review Helpful
View all 2 Comments
JEFF MCKNIGHT
October 05, 2016

Carol is correct!
Jeff M
Fredonia NY

December 05, 2016

Scam!! Do not order from these people.
Placed an order for the "free" flashlight, just pay S & H $14.99.
Before i realized it they charged me for something else. And I couldn't go back and redo it. Told me right there that it had to be a scam! Total was $34.99 and had signed me up for a VIP membership that I know I didn't sign up for. Contacted them and they dropped the charge down to $17.99 and gave me a membership cancelation # to put in on a website?? Can't find where I am suppose to put this number in at. It's just a scam!! Stay away from these crooks! Do a review check before u order anything!!

Your Comment

Leave a Review