Gorilla Glue Reviews

Gorilla Glue
No reviews yet 



Review It

About Gorilla Glue

Gorilla Glue, found online at GorillaTough.com, is both a company which produces extra strength adhesives, as well as a well known product that is considered one of the strongest multi-surface adhesives available on the market.  

How Does It Work?

According to their website, the original Gorilla Glue is well known for both its industrial holding power and its versatility. The glue itself is activated by moisture, and once activated it expands into the materials it is adhering to, creating a strong bond to whatever you attach it to.

This glue is completely waterproof, and safe for both indoor and outdoor use. Its recommended that you clamp together the materials you are hoping to adhere for the first hour or two of drying time, at which point the glue will be 80% dry. The remaining 20% of drying takes place over the next 24 hours. 

In addition, Gorilla Glue offers a large selection of specialty products, including Gorilla Tape, Gorilla Super Glue, Gorilla Wood Glue, Gorilla Epoxy and Self-Standing Bags.   

Cost/Price Plans

All the information available on this website is completely free to access and use, but the website does not actually sell any products at this time. They do have a store locator feature which will point you to stores in your local area that sell their products.

Refund Policy

Since this website does not actually sell any of their products, they also do not provide a Refund Policy. Customers will have to refer to the Refund Policy of the retailer from which they purchase this product.    

Customer Service Contact Info

Customers who wish to speak with Customer Service about their questions, concerns, or complaints can do so by phone at 800-966-3458, or by submitting them directly to the website.  

Reputation

Gorilla Glue is a well known company and adhesive brand, and is generally well respected and trusted not only by professional carpenters and builders but also by home remodelers and crafters.          

Competitors and Alternatives?

Customers who are looking for adhesives for their home or professional projects and are looking for alternatives to industrial strength adhesives like Gorilla Glue and Loctite should search their local hardware and home goods stores for products that are designed to specifically meet their needs. 

If you have experience with this company or their products, please leave your Gorilla Glue reviews below.

0 ‘Gorilla Glue’ Reviews

Leave a Review