Anastasia Date Reviews
194 ‘Anastasia Date’ Reviews
Here is an excellent example of a scammer on Anastasiadate. Her name is Inna and her ID is 1923172.
She seems sweet and will tell you that she loves you. She will also say that she wants you to visit and wants to be with you. All this to get you to spend more. Notice that her videos are recorded. Check the clock behind her.
I was supposed to meet Inna on May 1, but her son was in the hospital. I was supposed to meet her again and went to Kiev but she said that she had to work!!!! She could not even meet after work, even though she loved me and wanted to be with me.
Inna is Inna Rybchenko. A simple VK search will find her but she is also on Instagram here:
Yes, she keeps her site public. Her boyfriend/husband is Alexander Sterilkov who has pictures of her son on his Instagram site as well. Both are public sites.
On May 1, Inna's Instagram shows that she was in the Carpathian Mountains. On August 1, she was with Alexander and her son in Turkey.
Inna is a fraud, and I reported her to Anastasiadate who did nothing about it. She is still there. But you see her own photos on her own site. You are paying her to be on vacation always. Nice life but you will never be a part of it.
I met one girl on this site and on the first visit gave her a computer, not an expensive one as she claimed it did not work so we could communicate off site. Well that never happened as she claimed the computer and cam did not work, etc. Still was stupid enough to come back and visit her but last year found her on the social media sites with her boyfriend on various vacation locations within Ukraine. The reviews above are right on target. She made the mistake of when I asked her salary as a "designer", she said $400 in a good month. Now these people are paid monthly and do not get paid if they do not work and they work for a set salary and $400 is at the high end even now in 2018. She is on the site every night from 8 pm to 1 am earning her extra salary. Oh and if she lists her English ability as Intermediate, that means nothing and they will try and hit your for an Interpreter. Stay clear of the site nothing but a scam.
And speaking to "normal" Ukrainian women,, they despise these women as it gives them a bad name.
They mislead you on credits! It's like a highway robbery but online instead! They charge so much and mislead people!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! NEVER PAY FOR DATING AGAIN! I'D ADVISE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!
THE MORE LETTERS YOU SEE, THE MORE YOU SEND, THE MORE CHATS... YOU'LL SEE THE ASTRONOMICAL PRICES THEY TAKE FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD!
YOU'D HAVE TO BE OUT OF YOUR MIND TO USE THIS SITE! I honestly don't know how others afford it unless you are Jeff Bezos! Stay away!!
Still searching for my beloved, unexpectedly having vanished, Irochka85 / Irochka #2532 from Donetsk - Makiivka, on dating websites also by her appearance, in spring 2016 I ran at AnastasiaDate.com into Viktoria #1841475. Viktoria caught my attention by her elegant look, so I decided to save her profile into my computer as a pleasant remembrance and maybe to address her some time. Now in spring 2017, again searching also there for Irochka, I noticed that Viktoria has changed some basic information in her profile: sooner: 178 cm, 49 kg, beginner, now: 175 cm, 56 kg, intermediate.
I suppose that she or the staff of AnastasiaDate agency decided for the change in order to increase their profits from paying male members by moderating her statue info to more common value/-s (at least her height) so that a greater number of men will suit her and therefore address her, chargely of course.
This way also a lady at UaDreams.com, Anna #2677, has moderated her basic profile info: from low statue to higher (despite women stop growing at 18 years), still (now even for 6 years) being a bachelor student - the longer time a student, the longer time unaccessible for foreign men to get her for physical partnership and so the longer time getting money from foreign men (via dating agency) for dating with her - and with moderated info about the colour of her hair: from uncommon black to common brown.
So, no wonder that dating agences charging only us men, falsively moderating profiles, having ladies at the agencies as long as possible with exactly the same profiles at several dating sites and so the sites are joined, influencing total trust evaluation at ScamAdvisor.com to higher value by raising popularity as one of judging parameters by falsive writing positive reviews at review websites, e. g. at SiteJabber.com, TrustPilot.com (I remember from a time not as long ago of a very low AnastasiaDate's total trust value at ScamAdvisor, while now suddenly the total trust value has jumped to 100%, and you can notice a few rows of typically falsive positive reviews especially at SiteJabber last time: short texts praising the agency by only general bla bla from persons having only 1 review), ... (did I forget, regarding AnastasiaDate.com, about anything?), are not in trust among us men.
See attachments: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7a97wE8VwqSTHhGTTJHMDlIcVU
I agree with Andre's review on March 3, 2017. I love the country of Ukraine and have been there over 10 times now to 5 different cities. I have many friends who are or were interpreters for AnastasiaDate (AD) and other dating agencies. I have firsthand knowledge of how things work from inside the agencies; most of which contract with the main company but are smaller entities to themselves.
1) AnastasiaDate has 4 million members and 8000 girls. They do $110,000,000/year in business as of 2012. Simple odds are that 1 man in 500 will find a woman on this site, but I agree with Andre that only 1-2% are serious. 160 serious girls for 4 million men. You figure the odds. Even if the girl is serious, she knows that she has thousands of options, so she will wait for the rich man to come along - all while making money by chatting.
2) All girls get paid to chat with you and to meet you. Interpreters get $25/hour for their service and girls get $10/hour to be with you. In a place where average salary is $300/month, the girl just needs to spend 4 days of 7.5 hour dates to make her monthly salary. You are only a paycheck.
3) I have met 7 girls from the site and all were real. All looked like their photos, although one had photos taken 10 years prior, so she looked older but the same woman. Check the girl on VK to see if she is married or in a relationship.
4) Two girls that I met agreed to leave the site. Both stated that they had to wait for their annual contract to expire before leaving the AD site; otherwise, there were penalties.
5) Many local agencies have drivers and restaurants that work with the agencies to take your money. This is especially bad in Odessa, but it also happens in Kiev and Kharkov. All of these cities have good restaurants. Is it chance that you are always spending time at the same restaurant and your bill is higher than if you were at the US? I don't think so.... The last time I was in Odessa, the hotel wanted $60 to have the hotel driver bring me to the airport!! We went outside and got a nice taxi for $3/one-way or $6/round-trip. I gave the taxi driver $10, and he gave me his card. I called him every time I wanted to go somewhere.
1) DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!! Most of the women are gold-diggers that choose this way to augment their income. Most women are not serious to leave Ukraine. I chat with two interpreters constantly. Both have confirmed that the girls get paid, and both confirm very strongly that most families in Ukraine are very tight together. Parents do not want their daughters marrying foreign men and moving away, but they have no problem if the girl profits from you.
2) Never EVER send the girl money!! Never for any reason. I did this twice and got burned both times. Both times, the girl said that they were my fiance. Both times, they had other men in Ukraine or abroad. In the first case, the girl sent an email meant for the other man. I contacted him in the UK and he sent me pictures of the girl with him. This is after I spent 2.5 years dating her and traveling with her. In the second case, the woman promised to visit the US where I live, then she sent me a picture of the other man by accident!! If you send money, you are just allowing them to stay in Ukraine and live like a rock star. Guaranteed that the woman will then attract a handsome Ukrainian boyfriend that will have sex with her and help her to spend your money!
3) If you insist to use the site and you want to find a wife, then remember two things: (A) When I first joined AD, there was a disclaimer in the FAQs that said that relationships have less of a chance of success if the age difference in the couple is greater than 15 years. This has now been removed. I recently saw a 64-year old US man in Odessa with a 21-year-old blond hotty. You might think that was great! I talked to him and they were always going shopping for a fur coat, clothes, and handbags. At the bar, he admitted that they had separate rooms to preserve the girl's honor!! I could see parts of tattoos in places that suggested that she had less concerns about her honor. (B) Write to a girl/lady that recently joined. If you are writing to a woman with ID 173xxxx, then she has been on the site since 2012 or about 5 years. In 5 years, she has not found a match in 4 million men. Some women with ID 111xxxx have been on the site for 8-10 years!!! Clearly, these women are on AD to make money. Even ladies with ID 187xxxx have already been on the site talking to men for 18-24 months. In my last experience, I wrote to a woman with ID 169xxxx, but she was within 10 years of my age. The woman asked for presents as soon as she knew that I booked my ticket to come to see her. She asked for presents while I was there. Even worse, she did not dress up for any dates - no make-up or nice clothes. Clearly, she knew that she did not need to do any effort in order to make money on dates. At least get a new girl who will try to impress you while she is reaching for your wallet.
4) Don't pick a narcissist! Many women say that they are models here! Sooo... you think that no one in Ukraine is having sex with this woman?? You think that she wants to live on the farm with you?? Be realistic! I have met more than one online who promise that they are loving! It is impossible for these women to fall in love with you because they have already fallen in love with their own reflection!! You can check for narcissists on VK. Get an account and search for them. The girls/ladies will have over 1000 pictures of themselves and sometimes up to 10,000 friends/followers. It is interesting too, because you will find them on VK almost every waking hour, so you know that they make enough money on AD that they do not have to work. Out of the 7 women that I met in person, all were gorgeous, but 3 were absolutely stone-cold. No feelings whatsoever!!! A woman that is gorgeous and single is gorgeous and single for a reason. Be warned!
5) Learn Russian - If you are going to date a girl at AD, then you will spend thousands of dollars. You can cut that significantly if you can cut out the interpreter after the first few dates. My last date actually pulled out her Iphone and used Google Translate when the interpreter was at the restroom!!! Too funny! Anyway, you should have a working knowledge of Russian if you are in Ukraine. The interpreter works for AD, and your date may say something significant that AD does not want you to know. Learn Russian!
I am off the site now, so there are only 3,999,999 men left!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!